Saturday, Nov. 19 is road clean up and all cadets are asked to participate from 9am-11am. Details of meeting point, and other details will be provided. We’ll spend a couple of hours getting some fresh air and contributing to our community helping to keep it clean.
Summer Camp & National camp applications are due November 25!!!! Applications were handed out at training night on Nov. 11. If you did not receive one or have questions, please contact 2Lt Farid or OCdt Davidson.
New cadets … There are 8 that have not completed all of your paperwork. If it’s not processed, you will not be able to graduate. Please see Capt. Hutchuk to provide the missing information. If you’re unsure if it’s you, you can also Capt. Hutchuk.
- Monday, Nov. 14, 7pm-9pm: Debate & Effective Speaking at the Hangar
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 7pm-9pm: Band at the Hangar. Arrive ready to start for 7pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 7pm-9pm: Supply night at the Hangar.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16, 7pm-9pm: Drill Team at the Hangar.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16, 7pm-9pm: Ground School (Nat’l Camp qualified cadets)
- Thursday, Nov. 17, 7pm-9pm: Range night at the hangar. No sign up needed.
- Friday, Nov. 18, 6:45pm-9:30pm: Training at the Hangar, Full Dress
- Saturday, Nov. 19, 9:00am-11:00am: Road Clean Up, Town of Whitby