Cadets, a ski and snowboard day is being planned for Saturday, Feb. 25 at Mount St. Louis. The day is intended for cadets to be able to have an active day of fun, socializing and perhaps try something new. You do not need to be experienced or have your own equipment to attend… just a willingness to give it a try and have some fun.
In advance, here’s what you need to do:
1) Secure your spot on the bus with a $10 deposit to Sgt Hiltz starting Friday, Jan. 20th.
2) Review and decide what package is needed.
3) Bring the remaining balance (Cost – $10 paid to secure spot) by Feb. 17.
Note: If you pay the deposit but do not attend, the deposit will not be reimbursed.
Note: Payment options include exact cash or cheque to 2 Whitby RCACS – SSC.
Rates are the following (including taxes):
- Student Lift ticket (age 12-17): $46.33
- Adult lift ticket (18+): $57.63
- All Mountain pkg (Lift + rental skis/boots/poles or snowboard & boots): $85.88
- Beginner pkg (beginner area lift, 1.5hr group lesson and rentals as per #2): $91.53
- Helmet w/ package rental: $6.78 Note that a Hemet is required to participate
On ski/snowboard day:
1) Pack a lunch or bring money to eat at the hill.
2) Arrive at the Hangar at 6:30am for a 7:00am departure.
3) Be back on the bus for 5:00pm departure from Mount St. Louis
4) Parents be ready at the hangar for 7:30pm for a satisfied and tired child.
Happy skiing & snowboarding!!