Winter Field Training Exercise: Click Here for the Annex B – Warning Order and Required Equipment. For those not attending this weekend, an alternate day will be scheduled in May.
New Uniform distribution: If you haven`t picked up your uniform, please come to supply on Wednesday. If it is not picked up it will be put into regular distribution. If any Snr cadets have extra accessories – ties, wedges – please return as soon as possible.
- Remind Sign up: You may have gotten the reminder this week of the CO parade via Remind. If you haven’t signed up yet, subscribe to the squadron general ‘remind’ notices at https://www.remind.com/join/2vanden. Program level ‘remind’ groups are also active.
- Ski day: Thanks to those that have signed up. Full payment is due for Feb 17. Full details and costs for the day have been published under a separate post. Please come with a cheque or exact cash.
- National Camp Interviews: Good luck to everyone participating in Saturday’s interviewed. Be confident that you have worked hard and prepared well.
- Monday, Feb. 6, 7pm-9pm: Debate & Effective Speaking at the Hangar.
- Tuesday, Feb. 7, 6:45pm-9:00pm: Band practice at the Hangar.
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 7pm-9pm: Supply night at the Hangar.
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 7pm-9pm: Drill Team at the Hangar.
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 7pm-9pm: National Interview prep. at the Hangar.
- Thursday, Feb. 9, 6:45pm-9:30pm: Regular training & Parade at the Hangar.
- Note: Range is cancelled due to Parade night shifting for Ganaraska
- Friday, Feb. 10, 5:30pm: Arrive at the Hangar for Ganaraska weekend
- Saturday, Feb. 11: National Camp Interviews. Pls arrive per your instructions.
- Sunday, Feb. 12, 3:00pm: Pick up at the Hangar from Ganaraska