Hope everyone had a good long weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Considerably different than last weekend at Ganaraska. Here are the highlights & activities for this week.
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 6:45pm-9:00pm: Band practice at the Hangar.
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, 7pm-9pm; Effective Speaking Competitors prep. in P1
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, 7pm-9pm: Drill Team at the Hangar.
- Friday, Feb. 24, 6:45pm-9:30pm: Recruit graduation & regular training at Donald A. Wilson
- Ski day: You have a last chance to make payment on Thursday to Sgt. Hiltz at the Hangar from 7pm-7:30pm. Saturday you should arrive with your health card at the hangar at 6:30am for a 7am departure. No health card, no go. Bring your smiles and warmest clothes for a fun day!
- Year end trip: The year end trip has been approved and the Quebec City was announced as the 2017 location. March 3 will be the last date used to calculate snowbird points to determine the initial 50 cadets that will be offered to attend. Initial letters will be distributed March 9 (correction from Friday) with deposit and final payment details. Cost of the trip will be $250.
- Remind Sign up: You may have gotten the reminder this week of the CO parade via Remind. If you haven’t signed up yet, subscribe to the squadron general ‘remind’ notices at https://www.remind.com/join/2vanden. Hopefully you received the notice when the squadron settled in and left Ganaraska.