A big thank you to all of the cadets, parent volunteers and officers who made our Spring 2017 tagging possible! The squadron was out all across Whitby in force, fundraising to help support our school permits, year end trip, band and some of our training supplies that enhance our dynamic and extremely busy program. A special thank you to the drivers and supervisors who made sure everything ran smoothly and everyone was in the right place at the right time.
Summary of the upcoming week’s Activities:
- Monday, Apr. 3, 6:00pm-9:00pm: Debate Team practice at the Hangar
- Tuesday, Apr. 4, 6:45pm-9:00pm: Band practice – General Sikorski Hall
- Wednesday, Apr. 5, 7:00pm-9:00pm: Drill Team practice at the Hangar
- Wednesday, Apr. 5, 7:00pm-9:00pm: Supply at the Hangar
- Thursday, Apr. 6, 6:00pm-9:00pm: Range at the Hangar
- Friday, Apr. 7, 6:45pm-9:30pm: Training & regular parade at Donald A. Wilson
- Sunday, Apr. 9, 4:00pm-7:15pm: Range Zone Shoot (competition) at RCSCC Harwood, Ajax.
Highlights & Reminders:
- Year end trip: Invitations for the year end trip have been given out and deposits with the signed waivers have started to be received. Deposits for $100 (or payment in full) with signed waivers need to start be returned. If you were invited but will NOT attend, please advise ASAP so that the spaces can be offered to the next candidates. Deposits or questions can be directed to 2Lt Farid, CV Wityszyn or FSgt Peshimam.
- Remind Sign up: If you haven’t signed up yet, subscribe to the squadron general ‘remind’ notices at https://www.remind.com/ join/2vanden.